Skip to main content

TIFU by drunk texting my childhood crush.

This moment might not be as exciting, but I’m fucking terrified.

So I’ve had this crush on this very pretty girl for a couple of years. My friend, he wanted to go drinking with me at a hotel. We bought 6 soju bottles and some water bottles and a card game to go with.

I’m going to tell you now that, I absolutely got JACKED. I don’t drink much cause I cannot stand the taste, I soon did get use to the taste and was able to drink a bottle or two.

Fast track, my friend wanted to end the game cause he knew I was getting absolutely jacked up. Before I couldn’t stand or text I told him to make sure I don’t text or call anyone. And as you can see where this led me. He called an Uber for me , I could barely walk straight without tumbling or getting distracted, everything was spinning and shit. It was absolutely horrible.

We got into the car, I pulled out my phone and started texting. With words of regret.

“Heyyyyyy I’m so sorry”

“I’m so sorry if I have ever made you uncomfortable”

“You’re so pretty”

“You know I had an obsession with you since middle school? “

My friend saw me text this, he didn’t say a damn word nor tried to take my phone away. It’s 6 AM I’m getting ready for school with a raging headache, my legs are fuzzy as shit.

I am afraid to go on Instagram to see if she replied or saw. I don’t even know which is worst, her leaving me on seen or her replying. I have band class with her too first thing in the morning, I have never ever felt so shit and regretful.

Man I don’t even want to go to school just because I don’t want to see her.

TL;DR I drunk texted my childhood crush telling her I had an obsession with her for years on end. Terrified for reply and do not want to go to school.

I’ll update on the matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU By Fumbling My Gym Crush

I've never posted on Reddit before so apologies if anything is off. I (F) had a crush on a man at my gym for months. We would make extended eye contact frequently, workout in proximity, the usual gym things that get over analyzed when you like someone. He's wildly handsome, but I liked his vibe. A lot. It's hard to explain when someone's energy just hits different but his did. One day he started coming in with a woman. The day I saw her with him, he and I actually stared at each other from across the room for a while, and I turned and walked away because obviously gym rules - that's his girlfriend until I'm told otherwise. The eye contact continues and so does the proximity but I've dialed back completely because in my head, he has a girl and I am no home wrecker. Well, recently, on a Sunday, I was having a real shit day. I accidentally hurt my shoulder so my back day was all off, my body wasn't cooperating, the gym was packed - all I wanted to do w...

TIFU by sh*tting in the bushes at a high school

So I’m training for a local 10k race in a couple months. That’s about 6.2 miles. Not a long race but not a short one either. I’m making good progress and tinkering with what works for me on longer runs, how I can keep my body moving at an easy, consistent pace for about 70-80 minutes. I’ve been increasing the distance over the past few months, prioritizing getting the distance down before I work on pace. I train early mornings at a local high school track within walking distance of my house. They have public hours almost every morning from 6-8 am. It’s a very nice track with good lighting and ✨no public bathrooms✨. Because I’ve been focused on increasing distance I’m waking up earlier and earlier to get to the track and really hammer it out before I go home and shower for work. In turn, I’ve been drinking a little extra COFFEE most mornings get my body going. Til now this hasn’t been a problem, I don’t leave the house until my body takes care of business. I successfully dropped the ...