Skip to main content

TIFU dafür dass ich damals bescheuert war?

TIFU by somehow shattering my phone screen with the case

I'll preface this by saying this is the most expensive phone I've ever owned so I put a pretty sturdy case on it. It cost like $200. I am currently unemployed and waiting on a transfer to go through so I can work.

I set my phone down with the case facing downward while I fix myself a glass of water because I have dyspraxia and I will break the glass unless I'm careful. I put my cup down on the kitchen table and go to grab my phone.

The screen is shattered. Top and bottom. It looks like it started mid screen.

I don't know how I managed it but I completely shattered the phone by setting it down case first. This case was heavy duty. I've stopped it down stairs, on concrete, you name it I've done it- comes with the terroritory of struggling to make my body move the way I want it to. It's been fine. Not even a chip.

Setting it down gently? That was apparently too much?!? WTF

TLDR TIFU by somehow shattering my phone screen using the case. I need it to know when I start work and can not afford to replace it. This is the longest I've ever had a phone last.

Comments