- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So, here me out. I'm an Arab, so I have. Like 13 and 3 quarter half million cousins. On vacation. My parents and one specific aunt is like "Oh you should get married when are you gonna get married. You should marry an Arab." Bla bla. Haha. I live in the states. I brush it off. I'll get married when I want.
There is a wedding in town who I don't know how I'm related to nor seen them before. Everyone is going, my aunt is like you should find someone at the wedding so many girls. Ehhh maybe we'll see. She then says oh how about that girl? She looks like she's 21. (I'm 33 by the way and have social anxiety a lot) Haven't really been on many dates at all. Anyway she says don't worry, it's okay if she's young, at least she'll be prettier for longer..I was like damn haha. I walked off and said, don't worry, I'll find someone myself.
Everyone is dancing and I go up and start dancing. I see this girl dancing by herself, I have no idea who she is. I go up to her, and say hi, and all that. We start dancing, fun time. The. A little later we start talking. She asks me how I'm related to the groom or bride. I'm so and so's son etc. She doesn't know who that is. Then the bride comes up to her and says hey bestie!! And says to me she's my bitch. I'm thinking she's just a friend of the bride. No relation.
We then decided to go to a bar the next day. I tell my parents I met a girl at the wedding named will say Sarah. My mom is like "Thank the Lord Jesus" haha. "Have fun"
We go to this rooftop cafe bar for our date. Long story short fun time.
Date over and we both go home. She tells her mom about the date and she asks who it is. She mentions my name which no one has my name will say John. Her mom says "WAIT, you mean John!! Like John, Sebastion's son??" She didn't know her mom knew me and then blurted out, "Girl, that's your cousin! 6th cousin, which is why you probably never met him but still girl!!!"
In my culture, drama spreads FAST! The next morning, my mom wakes me up and is like you went on a date with Sarah?!
Anyway, everyone of my cousins found out and every family we visited on our trip was talking about it. That was fun... not.
TL;DR went out with my cousin not knowing she was my cousin. Everyone found out and drama ensued.
Comments
Post a Comment