- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So for some reason my brither put benadryll in a pez dispenser and I was tired so I decided to eat the pez candys (so i thought) and then I used water to wash it down, I started seeing things I’ve never seen before, weird bug creatures and that, I was so messed up it took hours before I felt normal again,
when I did feel normal again I wound up being very diizzy still and I still could not think straight so I went and took a nap, I was out for a full hours before I woke up!!! it was trippy. my brother apologized profusely but I said nah u good because I tried stealing his pez candies, it was wild and I would not wanna go thought it again as it messed me up deeply, I remember getting attacked by one of the bugs in my high, it was scary, man I was tripped out.
TL;DR I stole a pez dispenser full of benadrl from my brother and got high.
Comments
Post a Comment