- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So after weeks of being home depressed as hell, I decided today to get out of the house, get nicely dressed and go alone to this cool jazz event I found on Instagram. The event was incredibly fun like people playing jazz in a park and everyone dancing and singing along.
I was really feeling the music and then I lock eyes with this gorgeous girl at the other end of the park that was dancing as hard as I was. In retrospect she was probably just having fun, but we do make eye contact multiple times and I'm really feeling her. When the concert ends, I happen to randomly meet some old friends from school, and she just joins her group of friends.
Fast forward like a couple hours, right before I'm about to leave, I think "I should really go talk to her", like why not? I'm used to talking to girls when I feel there could be a connection, that's how I met all my exs. What could go wrong? Everything did.
As I approach this BIG group of people chilling in a circle, I start seeing her and try to say hi. Before she can see me, she starts hugging a girl next to her, and holding her thigh. I then have the worse brain fart mixed with sudden anxiety and ask: "are you guys are couple" to girls clearly in LOVE. Her girlfriend glares at me and says me something like yes we are madly in love as your dumbass can see. Instead of leaving like I would usually do, I try to make a joke to diffuse the situation and said "is this a movie or something" and it landed very badly. I also said "oh yeah I just thought she was beautiful". I get (very logically) met with rage, and all her friends tell me to stfu and open my eyes.
So I try to apologize afterwards, but looking back I was really one of those creeps trying to flirt with a clearly lesbian girl and saying homophobic shit. I was alsobdoubting a very clear couple because I couldn't understand I was getting rejected.
TL;DR:
Met this pretty girl at the park, and very creepily tried to pick her up while she was clearly in a relationship with another girl.
Comments
Post a Comment