- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So, my friends and I have a big rave in the woods every year. We haul professional sound equipment (speakers, light bars, sub, denon etc) and a generator and a solar battery in to the woods and have a 3 day party camping in the deep woods. It's phenomenal and we love it. During the event, my boyfriend and I who are part of the hosting group started a flirtation with this woman.
For the record I'm bi and I absolutely instigated it after asking him if he would be okay with it. The flirtation included lots of touching making out and cuddling but no actual threesome. This was mainly due to an ill timed rainstorm that flooded tents and made the music be reduced to JBLs to avoid damaging anything. Kind of killed the mood but if the night continued as it had I think we would have all been getting freaky together. Super fun night and I loved the whole thing.
HOWEVER since that night I have been feeling some pressure to follow through on said threesome. And while I still really like the woman and would be potentially down for that, I moved 18 hours away by car and at least two flights for the next year last week. We both absolutely knew this was coming and planned the move together. He can't come for a year due to obligations he has in my previous locale until next year. He plans to move down to be with me then though. We agreed on long distance and trying to see each other about once a month for 3-9 days.
I hadn't considered dating apps or sleeping with anyone else while I was apart from him. I am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but I also am absolutely loyal. Tonight I made a text joke about falling in love with this bartender. She was sweet and absolutely my type. He said I should go for it and I originally laughed it off but he pressed and suggested we open the relationship and I can do what I want while we are apart. I don't think I am okay with that. I'm open minded and would be willing to talk it through but I love HIM. I'm absolutely open to exploring together but the key word there is TOGETHER. This feels outside of that and I'm not comfortable.
He is visiting in less than 5 days for a week and wants to talk then but I think I fucked up by being too fun in a one off situation and now am dealing with the consequences of enjoyment I guess.
TL;DR I had too much fun with another woman in front of my boyfriend and now he wants to be poly I guess and I do not.
Comments
Post a Comment