- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Technically not today (sorry), but last weekend I finally came out to my family at the age of 21. My whole immediate family were there, including some aunts and uncles. As with most families, a lot of relatives and siblings were a little upset and the others were supportive, about what I expected.
Fast-forward a couple days, my uncle (Kevin), who I rarely talk to, messages me on WhatsApp’s. He’s not my real uncle, but he’s been in the family since I was a baby so that’s all I’m used to calling him.
We started talking about the usual stuff about life, such as work, relationships, etc. Then in the middle of the conversation, out of nowhere, my uncle soft launches that he is bisexual. That wasn’t even the craziest part…
He then asks me if I would be interested in having a MMM with him and a friend he met online.
I held my phone in disbelief, like I just saw someone delete my 15 year Minecraft server right before my eyes. I lost my appetite and couldn’t eat anything for a good 12 hours. I’m still a little nauseous from it tbh. I haven’t responded to Kevin for 3 days and left him on read. Now I’m not sure what to do at this point.
Do I tell my parents or never bring it up and play it cool? He went to school with my dad and they have known each other since 4th grade. I don’t want to ruin the relationship that they have. But something definitely feels wrong and I don’t think anything will ever be the same.
TL;DR: My coming out story turned into my uncle asking me for a threesome, now my dad’s longest friendship is in jeopardy.
Comments
Post a Comment