- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This story happened a little over a year ago, and I've been contemplating sharing it for some time but today, I finally feel ready to do so.
One day, I was in my room with the door closed (not locked because I dont have a lock on my door), beating my meat. For some reason, I decided to keep gooning even after I put away the porn I was originally watching and logged into my alt TikTok account, which I used (at the time) as a goon account. At that moment, my shorts were almost all the way up, with just a bit more than my tip exposed.
I had recently completed my driver's test and was waiting for my license to arrive in the mail. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door, it was my mom, I told her to wait, but she seemed to only be waiting for a response, as I usually only say "Yeah?" when someone knocks so she opened the door just as I was trying to pull my shorts back up, and she saw My erect penis. She was trying to close the door again but I had already got my shorts up and just said "What?" and she said, barely opening the door, "Your license has arrived." I simply replied, "Okay," and she closed the door.
I laid there for a few minutes afterward just processing that my mom had just seen my erect penis
TL;DR: My mom walked in on my jerking off and saw about half of my penis
Comments
Post a Comment