- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was in a flurry packing before a big move and I assumed I had packed my passport in a carry-on suitcase. The movers took all my boxes a few days ago to a storage facility. I have an international flight booked for Monday. On the way to a different city, I thought about double-checking but kept forgetting because my suitcase was in the cargo of a bus. I just finally checked and broke into a cold sweat because I cannot find my fucking passport anywhere. The only logical conclusion is that I left it in the bag I had brought with me for a domestic flight a week or so ago. Why it had never occurred to me to double check - literally I could survive without anything EXCEPT for this fucking passport - is beyond me, I am kicking myself because it is now in storage so I have to take a five hours bus BACK, somehow beg the moving company to let me into their storage facility ON A WEEKEND, and then HOPE I was right that the bag had the passport and then take the bus AGAIN to make my flihgt which is in a different city than I moved out of. Fuck. My. Life.
TL;DR For god's sake check if you have your passport before you send your things off with the movers, in general, but especially when YOU HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT IN A FEW DAYS
Comments
Post a Comment