- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So today I (37m) was on my way into work. I stopped at a nearby McDonalds to grab a snack. I ordered their new Bacon Ceaser Crispy Chicken Sandwich combo, so they had to make my food to-order. Since there was a line of cars behind me, they had me park in a waiting spot.
As I'm sitting there, listening to today's episode "Girl Dinner Diaries". The first story about the cheating boyfriend was still on. As a girl about 10 years younger than me approached my car with my order, I rolled down the window. I made eye contact. And that's when Shayne says, "He'll put my hand on his boner".
Mortified, I grabbed my food real fast, rolled up my window and hated my life.
I don't think I can ever go back to that McDonalds.
TL;DR Shayne shouted something grossly inappropriate at the McDonald's worker as I was grabbing my food.
Comments
Post a Comment