- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
to be fair this was actually yesterday but whatever.
I 17(F) was downstairs putting the shopping away as it had just got delivered, my stepdad was also there but he was making himself food, I got upset at something which was a minor inconvenience, this is important, my mum was also home at the time and she had said something which made my step dad say “ jeez something is up with you two, so dramatic” or something like that idk. So i thought it would be funny to say “calling her dramatic won’t get you head”, my mum laughed BUT for context he constantly makes sexual jokes about my mum, for example “I am a literal mother fucker” or “your mum thinks this face is a nice seat” i always go ew because thats my mum but i dont care that much but after I made the head joke he says “thats way too far” and “im still adult” i was so taken aback because i thought that it would be okay to say that. later on we talked and he said that it sounded like it was said out of anger and my mum said it made him feel beneath me. My mum also said this was about his past relationship (step siblings mother) which this is now the SECOND time he has taken his insecurities about his past relationship out on me.
I dont know if i went too far or if maybe i didn’t realise my tone was off but i thought it was obvious i was joking, it’s whatever cause its fine now.
TL;DR
made a head joke to my step dad, he got mad at me and now im scared to make my usual jokes but all is well.
Comments
Post a Comment