- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Im just a lady trying to make a jerk marinade for the first time, and i cut up some habaenaro. Didn't think to put on gloves. Had to touch the blended marinade while finagling the chicken. Now my hands are on FIRE. ive tried milk bath, shower, oil, dishsoap, baking soda, aquapher, ice bath, ect. Its under my nails, under my skin, in my SOUL.
I even tried just taking a nap and sleeping through it, the burning woke me up an hr later. Its been 3 hrs now. This better be the best chicken I've had in my life
I have a dnd session tonight at my house too and need to finish cleaning wtff
If anyone has any ideas I'll try em. Cause nothing is helping lol
Im trying to tell myself the burning is enjoyable at this point, mind of matter vibes i guess?
TL:DR Was an idiot who made marinade with habaenaro and ended up touching it with bare hands
Comments
Post a Comment