- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Obligatory, this did not happen to day (happened yesterday evening).
For context, I have only ever been in one other relationship before in my life, and that was years ago, and it never got physical in any sense.
So I (27 M) recently got together with my GF (21 F), and we are still in the early stages of our relationship. As we were spending time together it was starting to get late. So I figured we might each need to head back and get some sleep. I'm paraphrasing a bit, but I asked her if I could give a her goodnight kiss in advance, to which she looked at me and said "kiss me".
I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead, held it for a bit, then leaned back out. My GF looked at me with somehwhat expectant eyes and said "no, KISS me", to which I was like "Ah".
I got a bit flustered since we haven't gotten to kiss on the lips yet at this point in our relationship, but I went for it, and in that moment I felt like I experienced the culmination of my feelings manifest as bliss as our lips met.
Once I stopped and looked at her, and the words "I love you" just came out naturally. She looked to be blushing a bit and said (and I quote) "my belly did a thing". My brain had to process this sentence, and for some reason, my first response was "Oh? Are you hungry?".
I saw the eyeroll followed by the "no", at which point my brain made the connection, but before I could say anything she continued "butterflies", to which I went "aah" with body language that hopefully conveyed the "yeah, of course".
I apologized for being a dumbass, but other than laughing a bit, nothing really happened. But I thought you guys might find amusement in my stupidity.
TL;DR: I kissed my GF on the lips for the first time, and misinterpreted her experiencing butterflies with her being hungry.
Comments
Post a Comment