- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Obligatory, happened 2 days ago. Back story first. My ex cheated on me with this guy and he with has been following me around for weeks. Just following and sitting in his car when I stop and get out while running errands. The guy knows what I look like, what I drive, where I live, and where I work. 2 days ago now he came into my work through Express Employment. Long story short I told Express that he was stalking me for weeks before he started working here with me. Both yesterday and today I got sat down for serious talks by my manager and the second highest guy in the company. Apparently I'm not supposed to report that to the temp. agency he went thru to get to me.
TL;DR: i reported my stalker to a temp agency after he tried to work with me
Comments
Post a Comment