- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Was playing pool today with a uncle at a club. A guy comes in by himself and asks of any of us want a game. My uncle says he’s gotta go after this. I’m really introverted and not doing too great socially and just auto said “yeah sorry man i gotta go too but thanks and have a great evening man”. I have almost 0 friends my age in my town atm and i wish i’d just said yes just so i could’ve stepped out my comfort zone and talked to someone else and just had fun.
I’m really disappointed with myself for just being awkward and blocking off an offer cuz he seemed nice. I can’t believe I turned down such an easy opportunity to meet someone new by doing something i really enjoy. I know there’ll be future opportunities but I’m just disappointed at how low my confidence has dipped recently. Hopefully I can say yes next time and start putting myself out there more!
TL;DR: I’m introverted and a guy offered me a game of pool. I politely declined, but now I really regret it and feel really bad.
Comments
Post a Comment