- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Pretty recent fuck up. Not today, but a week ago and I’m just now recovering from my shame.
I had recorded a ✨spicy✨ video for my husband. The contents of said video are unimportant, what is important however is that when sending the video to my husband from the share option in my gallery it gave me a quick list of contacts I’m commonly in contact with. I ignorantly thought it was a good idea to use this presented option.
I clicked my husband’s contact and hit that faithful blue button to send the video. Or so I thought I clicked my husband’s contact. The fuck-up? I actually clicked my best friend’s contact and sent it to her. 😭😭
Luckily, she has been like my sister for well over a decade. She and I laughed it off, but I’ve been getting hell from both my husband and best friend for a week.
TL;DR I went to surprise husband with video, surprised bestie instead and have suffered being the butt of the joke for a week
Comments
Post a Comment