- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I (24F) was with this guy I’d been seeing for a few weeks. We finally went back to his place after a couple of drinks, lights off, everything was actually going really well for once.
I’m on top, we’re both into it, and out of nowhere I feel the most violent sneeze of my life building up. I try to hold it in like my dignity depends on it.
I fail spectacularly.
I sneeze so hard that I clench, he slips out, and my knee shoots forward and nails him right in the stomach. At the exact same moment something else happened… loudly… and it echoed.
He froze underneath me. I froze on top of him. The only sounds were me still sniffling and the very obvious evidence of what just happened hanging in the air.
After a few seconds of complete silence he just whispers:
“…did you just sneeze and… do that?”
I tried to play it cool and said “maybe” in what I thought was a sexy voice. It came out sounding like a dying frog. He started laughing so hard he couldn’t breathe, which made me start laughing, which made it happen again. Quieter this time, but still very much there.
We did not finish. I got dressed in complete silence while he was still wiping tears from laughing so hard. He’s texted me “achoo” every single day since.
Still seeing him somehow.
TL;DR: Sneezed so hard during sex that I accidentally kneed him in the stomach and completely killed the mood in the most embarrassing way possible.
Comments
Post a Comment