- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
We were driving to another city. Mom was drinking coffee, and at some point, she wanted to get rid of the cup. We couldn't just stop to throw it in a trash can,cause we were on an intercity highway with no bins around,so she had no choice but to toss it out the window to get rid of cup. Well, out MY window, actually, because the rear windows didn't open and Mom was sitting behind me. She asked me to throw it out; I thought tossing trash out the window was a pretty bad idea,cause it's kinda illegal (spoiler: no,not illegal),and I didn't realize she couldn't just leave it in car. I got angry and, without checking if the cup was empty, threw it at her. But it turned out the cup wasn't empty...
Her new dress became stained in coffee and dirty,and car's interior was covered in coffee
I instantly put on my headphones; Dad didn't notice any of it, and my sister was asleep, so I didn't hear Mom's reaction,but she definitely didn't like it.
TL;DR: I thought the cup was empty and threw it on my mom,but cup was almost full of coffee and destroyed car interior and her new dress
Comments
Post a Comment