- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Posting from mobile so apologies for format
So I (27nb) was just having a sheer moment of boredom and was watching some hentai when I had a brainwave. Like body writing is so common in those vids but not everything has a marker on hand so what else could one use? Naturally it was just for a bit of fun so my mind wandered to makeup options since that leaves color and can be washed off.
Originally I thought to use lipstick but then I realized eyeliner would be way more easier and precise. Not to mention I have darker skin so white eyeliner would be PERFECT. This particular version was a known liquid eyeliner with a brush tip and while it wore well on my eyes I needed a lil effort to wash it off since it was advertised as 'long lasting' but it still came off at the end of the day so what could go wrong?
So I got off my bed and decided to use it, writing typical words such as "whore", "slut", "good boys don't cum" etc, played with myself, went about my night and went to bed later none the wiser. Surely my usual combination of micellar water and water based cleanser, the eyeliner should come off as usual right? It was just a bit of fun.
Nope.
The next day as I was trying to rush to work it would not come off.
Soap. Micellar water. Oil based cleanser. Nothing.
Those words sat on my thighs as bright as ever fucking mocking me.
I had no time left and I had to leave for work. Luckily my workplace mandates full length pants/jeans so my legs weren't visible to coworkers. But every time I went to the bathroom, my stupid mistake would be within eyesight and I'd groan and cry internally.
What's worse is....it only began to fade by day 3 and even after using a sugar scrub today the remnants of my stupidity are there on my thighs. Next time I'm using lipstick or a washable marker ffs.
TL;DR: used long lasting eyeliner as a stand-in for body writing tool and was stuck with it for a few days, still hasn't faded
Comments
Post a Comment