- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
A lesson for all us glasses-wearers, perhaps…
For a few years now, I've been finding holes on the right side of my t-shirts, towards the hem at the bottom. It's been driving me slightly crazy, albeit with the benefit of greatly improving my sewing skills.
At first I thought it must be the dogs jumping up at me when I get home from work, although it was weird that the holes were always in the same spot. The living room is to the right of the front door though, so it would make sense that the holes would be on that side.
Then I thought, it must be something I'm doing at work. The way I'm carrying something, maybe. For the past week or so, I've been very careful to carry heavy items out in front of me so they can't snag on my clothes.
But now, today, I finally caught myself doing it, and everything finally makes sense. I was wiping my glasses on my t-shirt, and I felt the fabric get caught in the hinge. I immediately went to check the spot I felt getting caught, and there it was: a tiny little hole.
TL;DR: I've spent years ripping holes in my t-shirts by wiping my glasses on them.
Comments
Post a Comment