- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This happened about 2 years ago, freshman year of high school btw.
So I was getting ready to go to school and I went to the bathroom to get ready. Took a shower, messed with my hair, and brushed my teeth. Except, the "toothpaste" burned more than usual.
I didn't really pay any attention to it until about a minute in I started drooling. I then realized that my mouth was completely numb and I couldn't stop myself from basically spitting all my toothpaste out. It was then that I checked the upside-down tube and realized that I had just brushed my teeth with "Icy Hot pain-relieving cream" which is white and shaped like a tube of toothpaste. My mouth was numb for about a solid couple of hours and I had to miss school that day. I still have nightmares about the experience.
Nowadays I don't really have any problems with my taste buds or anything and I'm sure my enamel is fine, but for about a week my tongue was very much oversensitive, causing me to believe I'd never eat ice cream again. Oh yeah, all my friends call me icy hot now and still make fun of me so that's pretty much all I've gained from that other than thoroughly checking toothpaste before I use it.
TL;DR icy hot tubes look like toothpaste upside down, don't brush your teeth with it.
Comments
Post a Comment