- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It's been a pretty wet few weeks so my backyard has become super overgrown with tall grass. I woke up this morning totally determined to tame the lawn with a heavy duty weed wacker/weed trimmer especially considering that I've practically ignored it for months now. We have a bunch of fruit trees around the lawn and 2 doggies. After about 45 minutes of work I have a pretty good groove going and then while swinging the spinning trimmer back and forth suddenly I feel a bunch of painful wet stings all over my legs ( I was wearing shorts), neck, and face (thankfully I was wearing safety glasses). I immediately though I thrashed an orange or a lemon, NOPE, it was fresh wet light brown dog shit. Lesson of the day, you can ignore the lawn but beware of the dog shit...
TLDR: Accidentally hit a pile of dog shit while weed wacking, launching shit at myself mostly in the face and neck.
Comments
Post a Comment