- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So I accidentally gave myself a black eye.... though technically my husband gave it to me.... We were preparing to be intimate. Clothes were flying in all directions, hearts were pounding; you know how it goes. Well, I decided to gift my husband with some well deserved oral. I got down on my knees and he let me go to town. All was going great... I must have either been getting too into it, it was dark, or he was adjusting his position; or some combination of all the above. Next thing I know; he’s out of my mouth a few inches higher than he was a few seconds ago. I’m still in full head bob mode. Without realizing he’s moved... WHAM!! Slammed my eye right into him..... basically was like he was trying to face fuck my eye socket.
It hurt; but we were both dying of laughter. We finished up and went to the bathroom to clean up.
Huge black eye. I looked like a raccoon....
Now everyone who sees me is asking what happened. They don’t believe me if I say “it was a stupid accident” they want a better explanation....
Not sure if telling the truth will make it better or worse
Ladies: hand eye coordination. Learn it!! Could safe your face someday.
TL;DR: was giving husband oral; accidentally impaled my face on his junk and got a whopper of a black eye from it.
Comments
Post a Comment