- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I am a straight (16) male and I recently bought this for myself to explore parts of my body. I did this without my parents permission or anything else so you wouldn't be surprised to hear my parents were not expecting this. Okay now onto the story.
The night before I was looking to pleasure myself and enjoy the night since everyone was asleep and my dad was at work at the time and no one should have been up to find me. I finished up and as I was washing everything down in the bathroom I forgot something. It might have been because I was tired or because I was careless but I made a huge mistake, which was leaving the dildo in there. At least it was clean and all but still it was sitting in there and my sister woke up to find it on the counter.
My sister is not someone who knows all about this stuff and can handle it. So she goes to my mom about it and starts to cry (my dad is still asleep since he worked at night.)
So now I wake up and my mom comes in my room and says she has to talk to me about something. Now this is where I get nervous and a lump forms in my throat when I try to deny what I know about what I left in the bathroom. I am so nervous that I cannot even explain it so eventually she keeps questioning me about until I crack and say yes. So at this point she hasn't said the word dildo at all (thank god) and she tells me that she isn't upset. After she told me that, she asks how I got it and I told her I ordered it.
She knows that my sister was kind of traumatized basically (my sister is older than me by over a year just for context) and that is what she is worried about. So she starts crying I tear up and tell her I don't want to talk about this with my sister, so she says she will and I told her to say I'm sorry to my sister. I'm glad my mom is better than I could ever ask and more accepting than I could ever ask. I love her to death and I will have to be more careful from now on, but now that my secrets out I am scared how my sister will look at me from now on and if she changes how she does I would be sad.
I will likely not be doing much with the dildo after now since I'm too scared but I will see. I love my mom to death and I truly appreciate how she accepted this.
TL;DR I left my dildo in the bathroom, sister found it and told my mom, my mom accepts it, and now my sister might look at me differently.
Edit: dad found out because sister was talking about it on phone not sure how he will react.
Comments
Post a Comment