- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So this morning I was scrolling Instagram and made it to the "You're all caught up" and into the suggested post section.
As I was scrolling I noticed a picture of my cousin who is currently pregnant and clicked on the photo not thinking anything of it since I've seen the same picture of FB.
First mistake... Next I see a picture of her in a not super revealing lingerie top and am a little confused but then the caption says it all, "Would you like to see what's under my sexy top?"
Second mistake... I clicked on the link in her bio taking me to her OF's account and boom right at the top I see her ass in a thong and another picture of her breast from the side. Was not prepared for that...
Third mistake... I sent a screenshot to her as a way of saying, "Maybe you should hide this better since I accidentally found it" but instead she lies straight to my face saying she was hacked! LOL
Fourth mistake... I see that she must have blocked me from that Instagram account so I searched for the name of Twitter and boom, there she is with her OF's account, her ass all over the page and many other lude pics......
Now I have this weird horny but also creeped out but still horny feeling going on.... Whew
TL;DR I ran across my Cousin's OF's account through Instagram and saw many things and now feel weird but horny...
EDIT 1: For clarification I say "cousin" in a loose term. She is my 2nd Cousin's Step-sister.
Comments
Post a Comment