- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Background: my housemate has a few cats and one of them always wants to hang out in my room with me. He's a chill cat and makes a good study buddy, so I'll usually let him into my room in the mornings and then he'll keep me company during my morning study session. My bedroom is on the first floor and has a big window that takes up most of one wall and faces a busy street. The window is covered by one of those shades that you pull down to engage the locking mechanism, but then also pull down to un-engage the locking mechanism. There is also a dangling piece of string attached to the shade so you can easily pull it down. Also, the building across from me is under construction and the workers tend to pass my building on their way to work.
So cut to this morning. I wake up, shower, and go back to my room to change. My housemate's cat starts meowing at my door and I let him inside. It's important to note that I left my window open overnight with the shade down to let cool air in, but that also means the window shade was kinda swaying from the breeze. Unfortunately, the wind made the piece of string look extra enticing to my little friend and he pounces onto the string, pulling the shade down. The shade snaps up and the noise makes me drop my towel. As luck would have it, a construction crew is passing by right at that moment. I lock eyes with one dude and watch as his eyes scan downward. I drop to the floor, crawl behind the side my bed, and sit there for a good 20 minutes contemplating how much it would cost to move into my own place and why I don't go to the gym more.
TL;DR cat opens window shade, I flash a group of dudes
Comments
Post a Comment