- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Obligatory this didn’t happen today but a few years ago. For context, my husband and I have a lady in our neighborhood who sells handmade seasonal wreaths. We buy one from her so we can support local yada yada. She shows us pictures of the ones she’s made and if they’re sold out, she can make another one and will come by our house later when it’s ready.
Now on that evening, I was supposed to go with my husband to his company’s work party. I felt like I was coming down with a cold so I decided to stay home with our dog. Since it was Spooktober, I decided it would be best to rewatch one of my favorite movies Bram Stoker’s Dracula. My husband let our neighbor know that I will be home so she can come by with the wreath.
I make dinner for myself, take some cold medicine and drink some herbal tea and watch the movie. I start feeling sleepy: it was either a food coma or the cold medicine, or both when the doorbell rings. I immediately get up, wanting to beat my dog to the door that I forgot to pause the movie.
As I get the wreath from our neighbor, the movie is at the part where Lucy gets bitten. As she gets bitten, she makes moaning sounds. Now my neighbor didn’t know it was a vampire movie and her eyes widen with horror since she thought I was watching porn with my dog. She immediately hightailed it out of there. She hasn’t come by to sell wreaths ever since.
TL,DR: Didn’t pause Bram Stoker’s Dracula while answering the door so when Lucy gets bitten, she moans which made my neighbor think I was watching porn with my dog.
Comments
Post a Comment