- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Currently happening right now(insert on mobile sorry for formatting)
I'm (20 M) at IKEA and I finish my Swedish Meatball meal, and I decide to go to bathroom. I sit down do my business and I feel something trickling down my leg. I look down and realize in horror my error and my underwear and shorts are piss soaked. Using the two brain cells I have I decide to take the shorts off and scrub it with soap and dry it with the hand dryer to see if that'll help. The dryer is broken. So now I'm shortless in an IKEA bathroom.
I text my girlfriend and she can't help case she's keeping her grandmother occupied. Luckily my sisters boyfriend who is a bro) is coming from after class, will stop at Walmart to bring shorts and new underwear.
Will update after I escape this scenario
TL;DR accidentally got my shorts and underwear pissed on, in ikea half-naked, waiting on friend for clothes
Edit: removed unnecessary ages, I was stuck there for almost an hour, he arrived about 10 minutes ago got clean clothes and shopping now!
Comments
Post a Comment