- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So this actually happened a while ago and I have moved to a new place since then but just stumbled across this sub so I wanted to share.
Necessary info: I'm a chick and I used to smoke weed, like a lot of it, and since I didn't have a balcony at my old apartment I would usually go outside into the communal garden pretty late at night to blaze. In order to get to my usual spot in the garden id walk past the back of the complex where peoples windows were. Most folks shut their curtains or whatnot at night or if they had them open never paid me any attention.
So one smoking session in the garden later I'm walking back up taking way longer than necessary and I stop to stare at a tree that in my high state looks like an old woman, smoking makes you weird sometimes, but then I hear someone humming. I turn around and look up to see a woman standing right in front of her window, it takes me a second to realise she is topless, titties out in the wind.
Now it was pretty coincidental but at pretty much the same time I looked up at her she looked down at me and blinked in shock before yanking her curtain across to cover herself. In what I later realised was a furious tone she barked down at me, "Are you enjoying yourself?!" and of course in my high state, blissfully ignorant of the situation, I just assumed she was asking about my night and responded. "Yeah I've been having a pretty good night." she just stares at me for a moment before slamming her window shut with a bang and yanking the curtain shut.
Now I'm not proud to admit it took about way longer to realise what happened almost 3 days later recalling the event it suddenly dawned on me and I near cringed myself out of existence. It became apparent she might've told some people as I definitely got some harsh looks from the woman and her friends, even neighbours I didn't know. She made a point to avoid me and tbh I had no problem with that and on the nights I went out to smoke pretty much all of the windows ended up with their curtains drawn when I was done. Which to be fair might have just been a coincidence or my imagination but god sometimes I still think about it and cringe.
Tl;dr I accidentally saw my neighbours boobs and was too high to even realise I was responded like a pervert when she questioned me about it she gossiped and now I suspect I'm the local Perv.
Comments
Post a Comment