- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My mom has a little brother, 17 years ago he met a woman and they got married. When he met her she was pregnant and they got married right after her daughter was born. My uncle ended up adopting the little girl. A few years later they had 2 boys of their own. Now the boys are 14 and 13.
So we went to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. My uncle, aunt and the 2 boys were there. We were all sitting around eating and I asked “where is your sister?”. I hadn’t had a chance to ask earlier because I was helping my mom cook. The 13 year old goes “oh, my uncles.”
I was confused because my Aunt has one brother that passed last year. So, they don’t have any uncles, they just have an Aunt and that’s my mom. Now remember, the whole family is at the table. I then said “which uncle…?”
He goes “my dad’s brother!”
And that’s how me, my brothers and my parents found out my Aunt cheated on my uncle twice and “their sons” have 2 different fathers.
Everyone was quiet and my Aunt literally goes “…surprise!”
My uncle just got up and said “yeah they didn’t know that.” Then walked away.
We all just kept eating our Turkey in silence while my uncle cried outside. My mom tried to talk to him saying that the boys are family and we don’t think of them any differently.
Idk how the rest of the conversation went but they all left after we ate. I guess the technical fuck up is my cheating Aunt. But this would of never happened if I didn’t bring up my cousin and where she was.
TL;DR - My 13 year old cousin told me that my uncle isn’t his biological dad after I asked him where his sister was spending Thanksgiving. My uncle cried because he didn’t want us to know, and they left early.
Basically, all 3 of my Aunts kids have different dads. We thought the 2 boys were my Uncles, up until Thanksgiving.
Comments
Post a Comment