- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Kinda NSFW
We were sitting in our common room during our free period, and one of my friends wanted to go to the bathroom and asked us to go with her, one of the teachers heard her ask and sighed and was like "Women. why do you always have to go together?"
And I didn't really think, but as I was standing up I whispered "Orgies" and im like 99% sure he heard me, because his head shot up, just as my friend pushed me out of the door and they're all trying to hold in their laughs.
We got to the bathroom and I was panicking because of course he heard me, and then I was like "What was I fucking thinking? This isn't even a place for an orgy!"
My friends still laugh about it and its been three days.
TL;DR teacher asked us why we were going together and i said orgies.
Comments
Post a Comment