Skip to main content

TIFU by saying no to a game

TIFU by purposefully sleeping with a young man's wife, ruining his entire life and being completely evil.

And yes I have a tiny dash of proof down on in the post.

Long story short, I [25M] have extremely severe bipolar disorder. I have been institutionalized many times for it, to give you an idea of it's severity there was once a time when I was driving my car and I got an extremely energetic urge to drive it into a pole out of sheer rage from thinking of a past event. Today's fuckup started because of a chemical issue I would assume. Last week I had to stop taking Latuda, as it was destroying me. So I switched to Zoloft, and yesterday it started kicking in. One of the common things for these meds for me is that they tend to at first trigger REALLY brutal manic episodes before things get better, which is where today's (Yesterday's) story starts.

I was playing a gig at a bar in Portland Oregon with my bandmates, and this really nice looking young (Probably about 18 or 19?) Mexican girl approached me and said she liked our stuff. She had a wedding ring on and she noticed I was staring at it and said "Are you going to rob my stuff or something?" laughingly. Well something really dark just kicked in and I felt the energy of a million men course through my veins and felt completely invincible. So I asked her if she was married, she said yes. I asked her if she wanted to come back to my apartment, she was nervous at first but I convinced her to come. One thing led to another and we had sex, particularly she performed oral on me. INSTANTLY after I was finished, I regretted what I had just done. Particularly because I felt the energy and ego in my brain completely flood out of me almost like a cartoon. I kicked her out of my apartment and started pacing around my apartment freaking out. Almost like clockwork, 4 hours later I got some very angry DM's from her husband who easily found me on Instagram. Basically threatening me and telling me to pull up at his place.

Well the adrenaline and mania from being confronted by a man WAY larger then me caused me to revert back to my previous energy. So I said the following things to him in response. According to his friends who I share mutual friends with, he's plotting on assaulting me when I least expect it and knows everything about me and his family wants to kill me too (I'm a very skinny white guy, less then 140 lbs 5'7, the husband is over 6'4).

Just another example of how this disease will destroy your entire life.

TL;DR I decided in a fit of manic rage to sleep with another man's wife and then challenge him to a duel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU By Fumbling My Gym Crush

I've never posted on Reddit before so apologies if anything is off. I (F) had a crush on a man at my gym for months. We would make extended eye contact frequently, workout in proximity, the usual gym things that get over analyzed when you like someone. He's wildly handsome, but I liked his vibe. A lot. It's hard to explain when someone's energy just hits different but his did. One day he started coming in with a woman. The day I saw her with him, he and I actually stared at each other from across the room for a while, and I turned and walked away because obviously gym rules - that's his girlfriend until I'm told otherwise. The eye contact continues and so does the proximity but I've dialed back completely because in my head, he has a girl and I am no home wrecker. Well, recently, on a Sunday, I was having a real shit day. I accidentally hurt my shoulder so my back day was all off, my body wasn't cooperating, the gym was packed - all I wanted to do w...

TIFU by getting called racist for not handing cash to a customer

today I (F18) fucked up by worked a long ahh shift and got put on register. I never hand money in people’s hands as customers have yelled at me for it, and i think it’s germy so I scoot it towards them as a sign of respect. this lady came in and after i did that she goes “Imma need you to do that again and put it in my hand, you did this last time too don’t you know it’s disrespectful” (meanwhile i haven’t worked register in 2 months at said job and didn’t recognize her) so i apologize, and then cuz it’s call off time i go talk to my boss about it and they all agree with me. apparently though she told my keyholder who’s a poc i was being RACIST by not touching her. so i got told i need to do better even though i didn’t do anything. she was insinuating i was a racist. idk if i should quit or what but i fucked up. TL;DR: i’m a dumbass

TIFU by making a joke that landed horribly

I was talking to someone and thought I was being funny, but the second the words left my mouth I knew I had messed up. It was one of those jokes that sounds fine in your head and then just dies completely in real life. Nobody laughed, the mood got awkward instantly, and I could feel my face getting hot because I knew I had just made everything weird for no reason. What made it worse is that I tried to recover from it instead of just shutting up. So then I started talking more, which only made it more obvious that I was panicking. You know that feeling when you can hear yourself getting worse while it’s happening and you still can’t stop? yeah, that was me. I kept trying to act normal, but the whole thing was already gone. After that I just wanted to disappear and pretend it never happened. I’m still thinking about it way more than I should, which somehow makes it even more embarrassing. I really should have just kept my mouth shut for once. TL;DR: I tried to be funny and the joke...