- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Yeah I wish I was joking. As I was giving him a blow job, he was being too forceful (fully consensual-calm down Reddit police), at some point my jaw went fully slack and numb, this is legit the worst part about blowjobs and the only thing that makes me hate doing them—jaw pain. Anyways, with him fully in me, as deep back my throat as he can go, my jaw shut down and my mouth fell close I didn’t even realize what I was doing, my teeth dug right into him as if I fully intended biting it off. I never heard a grown man scream so loud. His dick left my mouth so fast and he was all but twisting in pain. I almost started crying in shock and terror.
We ended up in the ER, another humiliating experience to go through, now he can’t use his dick for a while and has to put on some cremes on it to heal and prevent an infection since my teeth apparently left wounds and irritated the skin. He’s a bit salty and has sworn off blow jobs. I think I traumatized him a bit. But I’m honestly paying the price already by being his at home nurse (unfortunately without much sex).
TL:DR tifu by almost biting my boyfriend’s dick off while giving him a blowjob and we ended up in the ER
Comments
Post a Comment