- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Well, it was really a few days ago, but still, I got told that the story was worth adding here.
(Sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language and autocorrect is my best friend)
I (F27) was out shopping with my dad. All of a sudden I start feeling sick and I need a bathroom QUICK. So I run towards the bathrooms, just following the "toilet" signs. I rush in to the first bathroom I see and I make it just in time before I start throwing up. I'm squatted down on the floor and just begging for this to pass quickly. (Thankfully it was fully closed cubicles, no gaps)
I hear people come and go in to the bathroom, but I hear no voices and hope that they can't hear me either. I finally feel better, wipe my mouth, spit and flush one last time before I get out.
As I open the door from the cubicle I stare straight at the back of two men standing at the urinals and I fix my eyes hard on the floor and run for the door. I've NEVER felt that embarrassed in my whole life! I just hope that they didn't notice me.
Located the women's bathroom so I could clean up, but the embarrassment is still stuck with me.
TL;DR
Got sick in public and needed to throw up. Ran in to the first bathroom I saw and I found out after I was done that it was the men's room and I am indeed NOT a man.
Comments
Post a Comment