- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My 12 month old son and I were playing this morning while my wife slept. I had to pee, so I headed to the bathroom with my son crawling closely behind. He hates when we shut doors on him to prevent him from following us into rooms and will throw a huge tantrum when we do so. Not wanting to elicit a tantrum that would surely wake my wife, I decided to leave the door open and let my son explore the bathroom while I peed.
This was my first pee of the day, so it was going to be a long one. As I was peeing my son stood up and peered into the bathtub then tugged on the shower curtain. Then he went to grab the garbage can to the right of the toilet, but I successfully blocked him with my right leg. Frustrated with my defense he deked around behind me and went to grab the toilet paper roll to the left of the toilet. Knowing this would result in a big mess I went to block him with my left leg, but my son had other plans. He juked back right and went between my legs, grabbed the toilet bowl rim, then proceeded to try and grab my pee stream, which resulted in me peeing all over his hands and sleeves of his onesie. Not wanting this golden shower to go on any longer I grabbed him while still trying to pee into the toilet bowl, but he started squirming and I ended up peeing all over the floor.
Once my bladder was finally empty I gasped at the horror that had just ensued and promptly washed his hands of my pee before he had a chance to put them in his mouth. I then changed his onesie, washed the bathroom floor, and went back to playing. I'm not sure if I should tell my wife about this.
TLDR: I let my 12 month old son explore the bathroom while I peed. It resulted in me peeing all over his hands and arms when he stood up and tried to grab my pee stream.
Comments
Post a Comment