- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So I'm a trans guy, no surgeries or anything, so I have a vulva. I've grown up with it my whole life, just now it's hairier. The thing is, my whole life from when I was younger I was taught to wipe *forwards* by reaching between my legs instead of reaching behind. APPARENTLY this is the very wrong way to do it and could have given me several infections if I was less lucky.
For the story:
I was on youtube listening to reddit stories and minding my business when the story about this guy and his kid comes up. I'm listening in and curious because it's r/AITA so of course it'll be interesting. Turns out the man was upset with his MIL for wiping his daughter incorrectly when she had diarrhea. The MIL wiped back to front and he was upset at her lack of care over the issue. He insisted she could've given his daughter an infection by getting goop poop on her vagina.
And then it clicked, "Wait a second, I wipe like that. I COULD'VE GIVEN MYSELF AN INFECTION THIS WHOLE TIME?"
I google it, and YEP! I've been wiping wrong my whole life, and I could've given myself a bacterial infection because of it. For *years* I've been scratching my head as to how I'd gotten an infection when I was younger (about 11/12), but now I know. Turns out my parents set me up for failure by teaching me the entirely wrong way to wipe my butt.
TL;DR: I've been wiping my butt wrong my whole life, and I could've gotten seriously ill because of it.
Comments
Post a Comment