Skip to main content

TIFU by showing Male Cleavage

TIFU by wearing a deep V-neck shirt that showed off way too much male cleavage. It all started innocently enough when I decided to change up my style and try something different. I saw some trendy celebrities rocking this look, and I thought, "Hey, why not give it a shot?"
Little did I know that my modesty would go right out the window. I picked out the most daring V-neck shirt I could find, thinking I'd look cool and confident. As I got ready to go out, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and felt a mix of pride and uncertainty. But I brushed off my doubts, figuring I could pull it off like those famous guys.
I went about my day, not thinking too much about my daring fashion choice. However, the attention I received soon made me realize my mistake. People's gazes seemed to linger longer than usual, and I could hear a few snickers here and there. At first, I thought I was just being self-conscious, but then a friend discreetly pointed out that I was revealing way more than I intended.
Mortified, I looked down and, to my horror, saw my male cleavage on full display for the world to see. It was like my shirt had transformed into an inadvertent peep show, and I was the unwilling star. I quickly tried to adjust my shirt, but it was too late. The damage was done.
I spent the rest of the day trying to minimize the exposure, tugging at my shirt nervously and trying to avoid any unnecessary movements. Needless to say, I never felt more self-conscious in my life. It was a painful reminder that not all fashion trends are meant for everyone, and this one definitely wasn't for me.
TL;DR leave the male cleavage trend to the daring souls who can truly pull it off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU By Fumbling My Gym Crush

I've never posted on Reddit before so apologies if anything is off. I (F) had a crush on a man at my gym for months. We would make extended eye contact frequently, workout in proximity, the usual gym things that get over analyzed when you like someone. He's wildly handsome, but I liked his vibe. A lot. It's hard to explain when someone's energy just hits different but his did. One day he started coming in with a woman. The day I saw her with him, he and I actually stared at each other from across the room for a while, and I turned and walked away because obviously gym rules - that's his girlfriend until I'm told otherwise. The eye contact continues and so does the proximity but I've dialed back completely because in my head, he has a girl and I am no home wrecker. Well, recently, on a Sunday, I was having a real shit day. I accidentally hurt my shoulder so my back day was all off, my body wasn't cooperating, the gym was packed - all I wanted to do w...

TIFU by sh*tting in the bushes at a high school

So I’m training for a local 10k race in a couple months. That’s about 6.2 miles. Not a long race but not a short one either. I’m making good progress and tinkering with what works for me on longer runs, how I can keep my body moving at an easy, consistent pace for about 70-80 minutes. I’ve been increasing the distance over the past few months, prioritizing getting the distance down before I work on pace. I train early mornings at a local high school track within walking distance of my house. They have public hours almost every morning from 6-8 am. It’s a very nice track with good lighting and ✨no public bathrooms✨. Because I’ve been focused on increasing distance I’m waking up earlier and earlier to get to the track and really hammer it out before I go home and shower for work. In turn, I’ve been drinking a little extra COFFEE most mornings get my body going. Til now this hasn’t been a problem, I don’t leave the house until my body takes care of business. I successfully dropped the ...