- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My (29m) girlfriend (24f) and I have been dating for almost 6 months. This past weekend we had just attended her cousin’s wedding that she invited me to a few months prior. We got a hotel room and started having a little sexy time. In the moment I was thinking about how hot it was all the times she pushed me onto the bed and I figured I’d do it to her this time.
Unfortunately, the bed was much farther away than I thought and when I pushed her she fell right onto the floor and hit her head on the side of the bed. The impact made a loud thunk noise and for a few milliseconds I thought I had ended her. My head rushed with scenarios of the news finding her body and proclaiming a dead escort had been found at a hotel (she had on a really sexy nightgown).
After she said ow, I apologized and quickly (and gently) placed her on the bed and examined her head. She asked for some Advil and Ice. I gave her the Advil and ran to the ice machine down the hall. I forgot to get a cup so I poured it into my bare hand and ran back.
After I got her everything I apologized profusely for hurting her and ruining the moment. She laughed and said it was fine but I felt so bad. Anyway she’s ok and now I owe her a foot massage.
TL;DR: I accidentally pushed my girlfriend to the floor WWE style during sexy time because I thought we were closer to the bed.
Comments
Post a Comment