- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Today I f fucks up.
I have yet to try CBD but I wanted to give it a shot so I can enjoy the relax.
I took 2 doseed brcause qgain, CBD, should just be mellow.
I went to a some shop and asked for delta8 thinking it was the cans, now 1 hour later in sup fixing high. I then proceeded to call my siblings and ask them what the difference in CBD and Delta8 is. They both laughed at me.
Thought day was gong to be 💫productive now im high as fuck and can't even pee.
What I've learned from this experience is that I should ask questions before buying thc products.
I also cant stop eating. I'm gonna feel wrecked tomorrow. I need more words, my pain must be shared. Words worms wriggles Words worms wriggles Words worms wriggles
TLDR; MISTAKED THEN HIGHED
Comments
Post a Comment