- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
NSFW So I (32M) work in the film industry and usually receive payments via wrapbook or a payroll service and or ACH. An old timer client decided to send a check for a job with a celebrity talent interview. I usually don’t get checks in the mail and it’s been years since i have or had to deposit a check. I can’t deposit a check where i live because my old business bank is from my old town and they don’t have branches in NYC. So i had no choice, but to do a mobile deposit. I didn’t know you had to endorse a check via the mobile app, that plays later. I submitted my check without an endorsement and it got flagged. I woke up early and being i sleep naked. I had to re-deposit the check via picture. When taking a picture of the check front and back they have a screen guide to place your check in, but still the borders are translucent, I didn’t pay mind to that. So I’m naked re-depositing my check and I submit it. I look back at my picture and my morning shriveled & cold dk is rearing its head…. The check was rejected. I had to call the branch for a branch manager to physically release the check hold & whomever has the delight of seeing that mobile deposit…. Gets an unwarranted dk pic. I now have to have a conversation about the photos submitted regarding my check. I just hope! I please beg the gods that my picture is not seen and the original submitted photo was the only picture available.
TL;DR i sent a d***k pic via a banking mobile deposit.
Comments
Post a Comment