- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Before I even start I’m going to say I’m on my phone on a bus, so my formatting might be shit anyway.
I am someone who likes to test my pain tolerance and in this case it has been with penis piercings in 6 months I’ve gotten just as many piercings. If you’re curious 3 dyote 1 ampallang 1 apadravya and finally a Prince Albert (google at your own risk).
This story starts with me going on vacation I live in Scotland, but I’m going to Florida then Malaysia and England before finally taking a bus back up to Scotland, everything went off without a hitch before the England branch, I decided to get in a hot tub, if you know piercing or even just have common sense you can see where I went wrong. When I woke up on the day post hot tub I noticed my dick was incredibly swollen and not in the morning wood way to in a holy fuck my dick is about to eat metal way. Anyway in a slight panic I called my piercer who without being able to see what was happening said “yeah you should be fine just continue with sterile saline”. While I was not totally convinced I was naturally slightly hesitant to go to some random doctor and say my meats swollen as. So I took his advice and just cancelled my next few days events.
Although unfortunately over the coming days my woods luck did not turn instead getting worse. Because I was desperate I explained my situation to my friend who i was staying with who told me to go to the hospital, but I am a deeply stupid man who decided to go his local practitioner who after a extensive and awkward interview prescribed me some fuckin antibiotic cream, this reassured me that I would be fine if a doctor said all I would need was some cream. This doctor might have been a more stupid man than me for not only did the cream do nothing it persuaded me not to go the doctor because the cream would work. I gave it 5 days but after that glorified tube of miracle whip did nothing and at any given point my dick was in more pain than the piercing I decided to go the hospital.
If you have ever been to a British hospital you can see where the problems may start since a&e didn’t see oh no dick piercing as the biggest problem ditching me there for 10 hours. By the time I was admitted my penis was so swollen you could only see the dyote piercings the other three gone. Not only was the infection I happen to get so rare a antibiotic will have to be made in house but the swelling caused had put me in a tricky situation you seethe order I had the piercings done back to front was dyote, apadravya, Prince Albert and and ampallang and what happened was the swelling from the dyote and ampallang had hooked the horseshoe on the Prince Albert onto the ampallang. Basically I’m fucked my options were 1. Chop off some of the tip of my dick and have the main source of swelling dealt with so the antibiotic can be made 2. Wait for it to be made, but risk losing my whole tip I chose option 1 and this is how I found myself in a bus to Scotland missing half of the tip of my dick dues to a hot tub. TL:DR infection due to hot tub and piercings leave me dick less
Comments
Post a Comment