- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So me and my friend were going home from school, we went on anorher path where we never went before, we were joking. And we ended up in front of anorher house, there was a fence, so I said: 'lets jump it to get a shortcut", ik im stupid. And my friend said no way, I went anyways... While I was jumping the fence my pants hooked on the fence and made noise, and here comes the worst part, two elderly people where standing there JUST WATCHING ME as I looked like a lost idiot JUMPING A FENCE veryyy slowly. They didn't say ANYTHING, just stood there. Then I started running for no reason and note I didn't know they saw me (my friend told me later).
Then I just kept going and ended up in another backyard, while the owner was MOWING the yard. I just ignored them and they were just watching me...
Now when I look back at it I was such an idiot
TL;DR: My friend and I where going home from school and my two elderly neighbors were watching as I jumped a fence (they didn't know who I was), and they were silent the whole time...
Comments
Post a Comment