- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was out with friends at this new japanese restaurant, and a bunch of teenagers came up to me and convinced I was this actor from the movie Oppenheimer. I guess I kinda look like him because this isn't the first time i'm hearing this, and I was feeling goofy so I was like, "Yep, that's me!",mostly as a joke.
Well, then that group totally freaked out and took autographs, selfies and everything. Before I knew it, the entire restaurant was buzzing because this "celebrity" was there. The staff even offered to give me free coupen card too lol
The guilt started to get me.Finally, I told the manager that I wasn't who they thought and told him i was joking around with those kids and he was cool about it, but man, my friends are never going to let me live this down.
TL;DR: Played a joke about being a celebrity, accidentally got treated like one for an hour.
Comments
Post a Comment