- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I'd never tried plugs before, and I thought it'd be a fun addition to the bedroom. I saw some black silicone ones on sale - perfect! After some prep, I had a lot of fun with one. I was feeling extra sexy, so I decided to take some pics to show my partner when he got home later.
I looked at the pics I'd taken, and every single one just looks like I'm taking a shit. The plugs had a flared base that was more oblong than circular, and since they were black and shiny with lube, it just looked like wet shit dripping down.
I decided to show my partner anyway. Maybe he'd think the pics were still nice! But no, he couldn't stop laughing and saying it looked like I shit myself. He started crying from laughing so hard. Total mood killer. My advice? Don't buy black butt plugs.
TL;DR Black butt plugs look like doo doo
Comments
Post a Comment