- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
3 years after I mistakenly pressed send, texting this gorgeous specimen of a guy I would marry him seconds after ending our first date, keys still in hand as I struggled to both text and lock the door, and subsequently sprawled across my library wishing for the floor to engulf me, I did end up marrying the man.
Damn! What in the world, life?
Thought I’d let you guys know since you did help me with your funny comments and shared shameful moments to eventually get myself up that fateful evening, dust myself off, and not commit cringe seppuku.
It’s been 3 years of pure joy, and he’s still as dreamy and kind, you guys. And it was “kids, that’s how I met your father” after all.
See you in the next chapter.
TL;DR: Bitchhh I married the man! Sending that text by mistake 3 years ago telling him I’d marry him right after our first date was just the truth.
Comments
Post a Comment