- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TIFU by accidentally showing a porn image during a grade school online class that I was teaching (24M)
Today I was giving a remedial class to one of my grade school students and I must have pasted something from my clipboard by mistake, because next thing I knew a porn image was showing on the screen. I frantically deleted it from the blackboard but a good 5-6 seconds must have passed. I have no idea if the student saw it (the webcam recording showed that they were looking down at the time) but I checked and it was definitely in the class recording that is going to be accessible to my course coordinator, school admin and the student.
I quickly texted my department head and principal to apologize and to take the recording down. Nobody has called me yet. I sit silently in my chair, anxiously awaiting my demise. I know that I will probably be fired, taken to court, sued for everything I'm worth and quite possibly imprisoned. But the worst thing in all of this is that I showed it to a minor and possibly scarred them for life.
I knew being a gooner was going to ruin my professional life but never like this.
TL;DR: I, a teacher, showed a porn image to a student (a minor) during class. Its all over for me.
Comments
Post a Comment