- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Obligatory this did not happen today, but almost a decade ago, just thought I’d share!
I wear glasses and for a period of a few months back when I was 15 I decided to try out contacts. I loved them! However, I needed regularly apply eye drops to avoid dryness. During this time, I was also treating my cat for worms using a dropper around the same size as my eye drops. You see where I’m going with this.
Cue me, in jazz band, front and center lead saxophone. In the middle of us playing a song where I didn’t need to play for a long period of time,I reached into my back pocket to apply some drops to my eyes real quick. As soon as I did so, my eyes started burning HORRIBLY. It took me a second to realize this wasn’t normal. So I looked down and, you guessed it, I had squirted CAT DEWORMER into my eyeballs. I screamed, everybody stopped playing, and I had to admit to everybody what I had just idiotically done to myself. I was such a fool.
PS. I haven’t seen any worms floating in my eyes since.
TL;DR: mixed up my eye drops and cat dewormer, squirted cat dewormer into my eyes in the middle of a song in jazz band.
Comments
Post a Comment