- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
TIFUPDATE : I forgot to mention we actually have good insurance, and my dad isn't neglecting his own dental health lmaooo he has sparkling white straight teeth like my mom and my little sibling - I think it's in our genes - buuuttt the last time we went in December, they said I had a little tartar on the crevices of my 4 bottom front teeth, and they said they could do a deep clean which wasn't covered by insurance, specifically because they said it wasn't enough of a concern since there wasn't much tartar, and my teeth are all clean except for that, and they were asking for a huge sum of money. But today we went to the dentist and apparently because I already did half the work and stabbed my gums, the insurance covered a deep clean ðŸ˜they removed the rest of the tartar, and told me not to use the needle on my teeth ever again. They gave us sensodyne, and said it'll be fine. Thanks to whoever gave advice ❤️ðŸ˜
TLDR: I'm fine and since I hurt my own gums the insurance covered a deep clean??
Comments
Post a Comment