Skip to main content

TIFU by eating beef jerky

TIFU by laughing in the middle of the intimate time.

This happened to me a month ago but I thought I share the story becaused I F'ed up so badly that day. Alittle bit of a back story: I am the kind of person with the "ugly" laugh. I was known for it in my friend group. I wasn't shameful or insecure about it in anyway tho.

The story: So I got matched with a guy on Grindr(Ik Ik not a good app to find a relationship lol). After we talked for a bit we realized we are a perfect match. We have common likes and dislikes, what we do in our free time etc. We started talking to each other everyday.

One day he asked if I wanted to come to his place that evening after work and finally watch the series that we've been talking about. I agreed.

After watching first few episodes we started kissing , and things get spicy real quick. I was nervous because it was my first. He told me to relax, and started kissing me all over while I lay there awkwardly. And then he did it, he touches my testicles. As soon as he touches my balls it felt tickle. I always thought I was not ticklish, and I don't have a ticklish spot because whenever someone tries to tickle me, it never really worked. I tried to hold my sudden urge to laugh and move away alittle. But I must've let out a chuckle because. He asked what's wrong and I just answered "It's just I am a bit sensitive there".

He said "Really?" with teasing tone, and started playing them with his hands. When he did, I laughed. It wasn't even a cute chuckles kind of laugh. It was more like maniac psychopath laugh, like pennywise was on laughing pills. I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes until I finally managed to stop it. When I look at him with he looks completely confused and scared to be honest. He asked "What was that". I tried to explain that when he touches my balls, it tickled me. He chuckles but it was more like a fake chuckles to make the situation better.

The mood is completely ruined at this point so we decided to just get back to the series. The rest of our movie date was just awkward slience. To make things more awkward between us, when the series finished it was already dark outside and my country wasn't a best place to drive around at night . So I had to spend the night at his place.

The next day, as soon as I wake up I just rush back to my house and scream in my shower. I must've scared him so much to the point of not responding to my texts anymore. We stopped talking after that day. I was so embarrassed about it for a few weeks, and I still see his reaction in my eyes whenever I watch that series again. And that is how I f'ed up big time that day , and losing a potential relationship partner.

TL;DR: I go on a movie date with a guy, Things get spicy, he touches my balls which tickles me and made me laughed like a psychopath clown. He got confused and scared, stopped texting me after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIFU By Fumbling My Gym Crush

I've never posted on Reddit before so apologies if anything is off. I (F) had a crush on a man at my gym for months. We would make extended eye contact frequently, workout in proximity, the usual gym things that get over analyzed when you like someone. He's wildly handsome, but I liked his vibe. A lot. It's hard to explain when someone's energy just hits different but his did. One day he started coming in with a woman. The day I saw her with him, he and I actually stared at each other from across the room for a while, and I turned and walked away because obviously gym rules - that's his girlfriend until I'm told otherwise. The eye contact continues and so does the proximity but I've dialed back completely because in my head, he has a girl and I am no home wrecker. Well, recently, on a Sunday, I was having a real shit day. I accidentally hurt my shoulder so my back day was all off, my body wasn't cooperating, the gym was packed - all I wanted to do w...

TIFU by getting called racist for not handing cash to a customer

today I (F18) fucked up by worked a long ahh shift and got put on register. I never hand money in people’s hands as customers have yelled at me for it, and i think it’s germy so I scoot it towards them as a sign of respect. this lady came in and after i did that she goes “Imma need you to do that again and put it in my hand, you did this last time too don’t you know it’s disrespectful” (meanwhile i haven’t worked register in 2 months at said job and didn’t recognize her) so i apologize, and then cuz it’s call off time i go talk to my boss about it and they all agree with me. apparently though she told my keyholder who’s a poc i was being RACIST by not touching her. so i got told i need to do better even though i didn’t do anything. she was insinuating i was a racist. idk if i should quit or what but i fucked up. TL;DR: i’m a dumbass

TIFU by making a joke that landed horribly

I was talking to someone and thought I was being funny, but the second the words left my mouth I knew I had messed up. It was one of those jokes that sounds fine in your head and then just dies completely in real life. Nobody laughed, the mood got awkward instantly, and I could feel my face getting hot because I knew I had just made everything weird for no reason. What made it worse is that I tried to recover from it instead of just shutting up. So then I started talking more, which only made it more obvious that I was panicking. You know that feeling when you can hear yourself getting worse while it’s happening and you still can’t stop? yeah, that was me. I kept trying to act normal, but the whole thing was already gone. After that I just wanted to disappear and pretend it never happened. I’m still thinking about it way more than I should, which somehow makes it even more embarrassing. I really should have just kept my mouth shut for once. TL;DR: I tried to be funny and the joke...