- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I used to be on literally every major social network app you could think of, it started off with MySpace then moved to Facebook and then as social platforms came along I joined them and made friends, got in contact with old friends and made new ones.
Then the world changed pretty drastically post covid, social platforms seemed to favour toxicity, depressing stories and whatnot, it was affecting my mental health so after some deep thought I ripped myself off everything (bar Reddit, which I recently joined back onto and loving it).
This decision has basically severed ties with everyone I knew, nobody even sends a text/calls and the only irl friends I have don't even come see me.
As a huge introvert and someone who gets anxious and depressed fairly quickly it's sending me down a spiral I'm not enjoying and despite my best efforts (subreddits for finding friends) it isn't working at all.
Sorry I'm aware most TIFU posts are pretty funny, this one isn't...if you read this far then big kudos to you ❤️.
TL:DR I went from social media addict to cold turkey and now I'm a friend less depressed mess of a man
Comments
Post a Comment